All 2 art Reviews

I love you... ::SonAmy:: I love you... ::SonAmy::

Simply Amazing

When i first saw this picture, i was thinking "whoas is this CG or something?" but no, it's all handmade. The coloring is just so smooth and nice it kinda looks like it could be CG. What i really admire about this picture though is the fact that there's not really any black lines; in other words it's more realistic than cartoony. This aspect is one of the many i can't pull off :'D

I've always wondered what the Sonic characters looked like without their gloves, but now i know lol. They seem to never take them off, it's interesting to see them off XD

Anyways, very nice job. I have no suggestions or anything, so...hehehe good work :D

WendyAtticus responds:

<3 Thank you so much! hehe, I made this with somewhere over 70 layers in Jasc Paint Shop Pro :D It's quite fun for me to make things seem realistic without the outlines ^_^

God and the Child God and the Child

Mmm...

Very nice. i really like your anime style, as well as your writing style. I found your poem very touching and sweet. I especially like her eyes. They're so pretty :3

As for constructive criticism, her hands look a little...interesting. Of course, hands are probably some of the hardest parts to draw. But just keep practicing!

Philmiranda responds:

I wasn't really all that fond of the hands either. Hands are my Achilles heel, and I'm trying to work on that. But I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of it, and thank you for the feedback!